Ways to Give
- Support our greatest needs. You can make a difference in the lives of many by supporting the greatest needs in Frederick County.
- Support the Community Foundation’s Work. Support the Community Foundation’s operations and grantmaking.
- Giving Societies Our giving societies recognize donors who contribute to specific gift areas.
- Give to an existing fund. Give to one or more of our 770 funds that mirror your interests.
- Leave a Legacy Gift. Planned giving helps you meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals, while also guaranteeing your legacy of giving after your lifetime.
- Create your own fund. Establish a fund to support your favorite nonprofit, honor a loved one, or support your profession through grants and/or scholarships.
What to Give
Donations are accepted at any time, in any amount. Whether you use our secure, online payment system or mail a check to make your gift, you'll receive a letter that confirms we've received your gift, as well as charitable tax language.
Give to an Existing Fund
Give to one of more of our 770 funds that mirror your interests.
Visit our memorial page to contribute to the cause of a loved who has recently passed away.
Tools & Resources
Tax Benefits of Giving
Want to be rewarded for helping to build permanent charitable funds that benefit Frederick County?Explore Tax Benefits
Planned Gifts Calculator
Learn more about the income and tax benefits for you.Explore Calculators
Review the most frequently asked questions about the Community Foundation.View FAQs
Publications & Reports
Review the most recent Annual Report to the Community, bylaws, Form 990, and more.View Publications & Reports